Just returned from a valentines weekend break with my wife and 2 dogs. Staff were excellent, location perfect for walks with the dogs. We stayed in Room 19 which was decorated to a good standard and was very large. Food and beer all good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Lion is situated on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast overlooking the award winning Cromer Pier. The Hotel boasts 12 en suite bedrooms and were recently awarded 4 Star Inn status and received a Dining Award from the AA. The Red Lion is over two hundred years old, retaining many of its original features, including wood panelling, open log fires and Victorian flooring.The Hotel boasts twelve en-suite rooms, most with amazing sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Red Lion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Lion Hotel Cromer
- Cromer Red Lion
- The Red Lion Cromer, Norfolk