We wanted a centre for a few days walking, cycling and site-seeing, but also with a fall-back in case the weather was poor (in fact, it was excellent). We stayed 3 nights, 30/3/2011 to 2/4/2011 and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We booked direct and paid £75/night, which we felt was the right price for good quality, self-catering accommodation. Our room (a one-bed apartment) was clean and well-equipped, and very warm. The facilities, especially the swimming pool and gym, were excellent. The food in the restaurant was good, well-priced and there was lots of choice. Without exception the staff were very courteous and helpful. So, all in all, a great stay and a destination we would recommend to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The extensive leisure facilities at Cromer Country Club make this resort a lively, family destination. The children will enjoy swimming in the pool while parents supervise from the luxury of the poolside whirlpool. The busy bar serves a range of snacks and bar meals while the quieter, elegantly decorated restaurant offers a more formal choice of menu. Accommodations are equipped with all practical and modern conveniences and are furnished to a very comfortable standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Cromer Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cromer Country Club Hotel Cromer
- Cromer Country Hotel
- Cromer Country Club Norfolk