Given the choice of a hotel or appartment, we'll go for an apartment, and Cromer Country Club was an excellent choice. We booked 2 nights in a one bed appartment, and were stunned by the size. Modest double bedroom, decent sized bathroom, compact kitchen, but an ENORMOUS open plan living/dining area. Having read other reviews, we clearly had a modernised appartment (No.20), although some of the wooden furniture did look a bit dated. Only other minor moans was £6 per day for wireless, and the shower was pretty feeble.
Can't comment on facilities or staff, becuase we were out enjoying the bracing Norfolk air.
The site is on a hill (yes really, even though it's Norfolk), so would be no good for people with mobility issues, and I guess the main bedroom would be too small to take a cot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The extensive leisure facilities at Cromer Country Club make this resort a lively, family destination. The children will enjoy swimming in the pool while parents supervise from the luxury of the poolside whirlpool. The busy bar serves a range of snacks and bar meals while the quieter, elegantly decorated restaurant offers a more formal choice of menu. Accommodations are equipped with all practical and modern conveniences and are furnished to a very comfortable standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cromer Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cromer Country Club Hotel Cromer
- Cromer Country Hotel
- Cromer Country Club Norfolk