Went here with my wife for a weekend and were so impressed we returned two weeks later for a long weekend with extended family including our two youngest (12 & 5). Resort well positioned/quiet. A couple of minutes drive from town centre but not too bad a walk if weathers good.
Apartments well proportioned and very clean. Very welcoming place - staff great and facilities good for children. Swimming pool /sauna/steam room etc all spotless. Restaurant on site very good quality and prices very reasonable including the bar - none of the usual bumped up costs you sometimes get in these places. Kids room comfortable and well stocked with things to do - bar football etc etc. Other facilities on site include full size snooker table/table tennis badminton/fully equipped gym and all at no cost.
We will most definitely go back again in the short term and have no hesitation in recommending. Only downside which I think others have mentioned is the early check out time of 10.00am but such is life!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The extensive leisure facilities at Cromer Country Club make this resort a lively, family destination. The children will enjoy swimming in the pool while parents supervise from the luxury of the poolside whirlpool. The busy bar serves a range of snacks and bar meals while the quieter, elegantly decorated restaurant offers a more formal choice of menu. Accommodations are equipped with all practical and modern conveniences and are furnished to a very comfortable standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cromer Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cromer Country Club Hotel Cromer
- Cromer Country Hotel
- Cromer Country Club Norfolk