Check that this place meets your requirements, it is not a hotel - it is a collection of self catering chalets, laid out in a housing estate style.
The check in process too way too long, the staff were friendly enough but there were lots of rules and regulations to go through and a pack of paperwork about an inch thick - over the top and not exactly a relaxing start to a stay.
The rooms need updating, very dated. The bed was comfortable and there were sofas and a TV so everything you need but it just felt like it was 20 years out of date. The shower was a trickle - people expect nice showers and fresh up to date decor.
No free wifi in the room - £2 for 20 minutes. Who charges for wifi nowadays?
Location good on the edge of Cromer and a nice view over the coast near a lighthouse, saw a nice sunset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The extensive leisure facilities at Cromer Country Club make this resort a lively, family destination. The children will enjoy swimming in the pool while parents supervise from the luxury of the poolside whirlpool. The busy bar serves a range of snacks and bar meals while the quieter, elegantly decorated restaurant offers a more formal choice of menu. Accommodations are equipped with all practical and modern conveniences and are furnished to a very comfortable standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cromer Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cromer Country Club Hotel Cromer
- Cromer Country Hotel
- Cromer Country Club Norfolk