Husband and I had a great stay at Cromer Country Club, end of May, early June. Lodge was well equipped in kitchen, living room and bathroom. Bedroom a bit cramped, but did have a large double bed, so only 1 bedside table. Able to sit outside for breakfast or drinks in evening. Staff very helpful, particularly as both husband and I have mobility problems. Downside, limited number of Blue Badge parking bays near reception, but still able to park nearby.
Restaurant had a reasonable choice of food, portions were large, so I opted for the small option!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The extensive leisure facilities at Cromer Country Club make this resort a lively, family destination. The children will enjoy swimming in the pool while parents supervise from the luxury of the poolside whirlpool. The busy bar serves a range of snacks and bar meals while the quieter, elegantly decorated restaurant offers a more formal choice of menu. Accommodations are equipped with all practical and modern conveniences and are furnished to a very comfortable standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cromer Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cromer Country Club Hotel Cromer
- Cromer Country Hotel
- Cromer Country Club Norfolk