All reviews studio apartment amber restaurant swimming pool sauna and steam room coffee maker leisure facilities time share the sofa bed self catering small kitchen the cliff per day on site restaurant bar and restaurant coastal path short break reception staff
Reviewed 29 January 2015

I stayed in the CCC for two nights whilst visiting my father who is in a nursing home in Sheringham. The off season rates were superb, something like 15 pounds +VAT per night in a 1-bed chalet. The reception was very friendly and helpful and I was soon on the way to my chalet, #62. It was at the top of the development and I was very pleasantly surprised by the fit and finish of the chalet. It was worm, cosy and had everything a visitor could need, even down to some tea coffee and milk. I slept very well in the comfortable bed and there was very minimal noise from my neighbors. The TV had lots of Sky channels and there was WIFI as well! All in all I plan to stay here next time I am in the area. I did not use the pool or restaurant so I can't comment.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Diamond R, Manager at Cromer Country Club by Diamond Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2015

It is great to read you kind comments, especially referring to the comforts of our rooms! We are really glad to know we were able to offer you a relaxing time and hope to see you coming back in the future!

Reviewed 28 January 2015

We booked a last minute stay at the Cromer Country Club via TripAdvisor. We could not believe what we got for our £40.25. It was a large one bed 'villa' which was spotlessly clean, quiet and equipped with everything you could need and much more. The whole site was beautifully kept and the staff were incredibly family.
The £10 charge for the whole family to swim for 24 hours seemed very reasonable - the pool and changing facilities were very nice.
Bar prices were reasonable. Food was all bought-in re-heated type stuff but was fine. With a full kitchen of our own it didn't really matter.
A short walk to town and the lovely beach.
It was so good we stayed an extra night!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family

We are really grateful for your kind comments – thank you for your appreciation and recommendation, we hope we will not have to wait very long before seeing you again!

Reviewed 27 January 2015

We came to stay over in January as we were attending birthday party in the area, I assume it's absolutely amazing in summer time. Beautiful overview on to the beach, lovely accommodation, very greatly organized studio, lots of space, kitchen and bathroom are very clean, everything is on board: wine opener, cutlery, glasses, cookware. Everything new and clean. Lovely staff too.

Pool is overpriced I think plus breakfast was very, very poor with cheapest coffee possible. If they improve that, it would be ideal place to stay.

I stayed with my husband and 1 year old baby (we got offered to use cot, which was nice!).

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your review following your stay at Cromer Country Club. We are pleased that you had an enjoyable stay and although we regret if the charges inconvenience you, we will also pass your comments to the F&B operator. We hope that you may decide to pay us another visit in the future!

Reviewed 27 January 2015 via mobile

We stayed in January 2015 for 3 nights. Accommodation was spotless and well equipped. Staff helpful. Pool a bit chilly. Spa good. The grounds are very tidy. Only criticism is the bar decor, rather dark and gloomy. Would definitely return.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Diamond R, Manager at Cromer Country Club by Diamond Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2015

It is great news to know that you would be happy to consider staying with us again, thank you for your kind comments!

Reviewed 26 January 2015

This is about the sixth time we have stayed here as a Diamond Resort Member, it is pleasing to know that the service, professionalism and friendliness of all the staff does not change. When we arrive it feels like we are going to our second home. One improvement that we are really pleased about is the change of internet provider, this worked very well for the length of our stay.Thank you once again Cromer Country Club,

Room Tip: All rooms are good, but it is situated on a hillside, so mobility might be a problem for some people
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Diamond R, Manager at Cromer Country Club by Diamond Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2015

Pleasure is all ours, thank you for your kind comments. Please do come back soon!