“A Light lunch”

Buttercups Tearooms
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Cromer
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Small cafe, but specialises in home made cakes and pastries, light lunches etc
Reviewed 12 August 2014

A busy tearoom where we tried the Cromer crab salad. My wife thought the crab was great; I am not big on seafood so I cannot really comment.

Eveline H, Owner at Buttercups Tearooms, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Thank you for your review.

There are newer reviews for Buttercups Tearooms

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I have come here 3 times now. Very cosy and beautifully decorated with lots of thought . The staff are all smart, happy and polite and amongst all efficient. The sandwiches and cakes are hand-made and well presented. The menu has plenty of choice and also caters well for my friend who is vegetarian. I am always made welcome and I enjoy visiting any time I can get to Cromer.Look forward to returning.

Thank you for your review, pleased that we are your favourite place to come to. Look forward to your return.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Had tea and toasted tea cake in the afternoon. Service very efficient and quick. Plenty of tea for two with good size cups. The bathroom facility was very clean and tidy which was very pleasing.

1  Thank druryosw
Eveline H, Owner at Buttercups Tearooms, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you for your review. My husband works very hard with his pink fluffy gloves to keep our facilities clean! Eveline

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We arrived about one o'clock and had to wait for a table, but not a problem.
The restaurant is quite small as it looks like a conversion of a cottage using the two bottom rooms for service.
About 40 covers without a license for alchohol.
An excellant selection of food and also catered for vegetarian, and Gluten-free.
Special board had lots of choices but the star had to be the "Cromer Crab Salad".
My wife and I had this and then for pudding my wife had Gluten-free chocolate brownie which by all accounts was fantastic.
The coffee was excellant and the total bill was very, very competative.
Another off my "bucket list".
Well worth discovering on your walk around the town down by the main church.

As the say "when in Rome", crab is a must in Cromer, always lovely and fresh. Thank you for your review. Eveline

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We had visited this tearoom some years earlier and revisited on our recent break in cromer. It was the same excellent little tea room. Good quality food. I enjoyed by toasted sandwich

Eveline H, Manager at Buttercups Tearooms, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

We are please you returned again. Eveline