“a little gem of a shop”
Review of Little Gems

Little Gems
Ranked #1 of 5 Shopping in Cromer
More attraction details
Owner description: Little Gems is an Aladdin's Cave of Crystals Fossils & Gemstones we are a family run company helped by dedicated staff. All of us at "Little Gems" have one thing in common, our love of crystals and fossils and a desire to help all who have similar passion. As a Direct Importer our Crystals and Fossils are hand picked at source where possible from South America and around Europe. Our shop in CROMER near Norwich in North Norfolk is visited by customers from around the country and has one of the largest ranges of crystals and fossils in England. We specialise in supplying unique and unusual gifts, raw crystal specimens and crystal jewellery anlong with polished stones from simple tumble stones to spheres oblisks gem stone eggs and crystal hearts. Whether you are interested in Crystal Healing, Geology or just want to own beautiful, natural and unique items you will find us open Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm and Sundays from 11am to %pm in the Summer 10-4 in the winter.
norfolk
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“a little gem of a shop”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

my wife,s favourite shop she can spend hours in here talking to the knowledgable staff well worth a visit

Visited July 2014

East Dereham, England, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“great place to go”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

love this shop, the owner is really friendly, such beautiful things, last there back in 2012, cant wait to go again this year 2014

Visited August 2013
Essex
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Gem of a store”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is a must for us every year, we have to visit- an aladin's cave of gems :) The lady knows everything there is to know and can answer all your questions. We have fossils on display at home, gems that I carry in my bag and ones by the side of the bed. All courtesy of Little Gems. See you next month!

Visited July 2014
Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Natures Wonderful Treasures”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

When I first walked into the shop, I was amazed at how much rocks, gems, minerals and fossils were there as it looked so small on the outside but colossal on the inside. Nearly every space in this shop was filled with these fabulous creations, it took about an hour for me to decide what I would like to buy because of so much there. All of the bits here were reasonably priced as I know a lot about rocks, gems, minerals and fossils,whether they are common, uncommon, rare and very rare. For instance, when you see amber with an ancient insect that is a lot of money then you are probably going to think it is a bad price but really it is good because it is quite rare to get amber with an insect in that is probably dated back a very, very long time ago. Also the people who work there are very helpful, if you ask them a question to see about having a particular object then they will try there best to look for it for you. Another thing is that they have a good website for the shop so you can look for objects on there and order them for delivery to your home. So overall my experience of little Gems was spectacular.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank LadyVuitton
“Really wonderful shop and super lovely staff”
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

Literally had every single gem I was looking for - and lots that I wasn't looking for but couldn't resist. Staff were friendly and left you alone to browse after greeting you but were on hand to help when you needed them.