“Best restaurant in Cromer”
Review of Peggottys cafe

Peggottys cafe
Ranked #44 of 94 Restaurants in Cromer
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2013

In my perspective I have been to Comer a number of times & I believe Peggottys is the most friendly & welcoming restaurants in the area. I have also stayed in there flats which, was very delightful as I had a relaxing stay which I definiity believe was satisfying for the money I paid. In addition their food was very traditional & enjoyable as it made me really intake the seaside experience. I would recommended anyone from all ages to vist Peggottys whether young, old, single or married as the staff welcome you with a very warm feeling & the atmosphere is just wonderful.

1  Thank CatherineJames

Reviewed 2 April 2013

Value you for money in the area. The staff are friendly my kids enjoyed their meal. Atmosphere was great & lively Especially the chicken pie. When Were next in Cromer will Definitely be back.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

but cheap and cheerful, great for a value lunch in town, all the traditonal favourites, Liver and Onions, Steak Pie. Can feel like a bit of a drop in centre but then I know no-one cares what I look like and if I've dashed out without make up on. You'll love it or hate it.

Reviewed 16 January 2013 via mobile

We always go here every visit to Cromer for a crab salad, its value foe money compared to other restaurants in the area. We have always had really good quick service.

2  Thank borbasm
Reviewed 22 November 2012

Very scruffy cafe and the staff were not very friendly. Could do with a major refurb. all round. Food very average nothing special. sorry.

3  Thank bev325