“Still yummy”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We still frequent this place over any other place. Granted, we do just go for the ice cream. But I do want to note a possible suggestion- given that many kids and families frequent this place, the bathroom should have a changing table. That and it would be nice to see more ice cream options changed more frequently. Unless we just come by too frequently...

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Have been on multiple occasions for some great ice-cream and lattes. They are friendly and accommodating. I even asked for a sugar cookie in my pumpkin ice-cream and they offered to make it into a parfait for me. You really can't beat their sweets. However, when I decided to try it for lunch one day I was not exactly blown away. Their potato leek soup and roast beef panini were bland and unimpressive. Stick to the ice-cream for sure.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Have only tried the gelato (tiramisu) and it was absolutely delicious. The rest of my family had soft serve and or hard ice cream flavors and everyone was very happy. I can't wait to go back and try out some of their drinks and crepes. Glad we found it.

2  Thank rickypiper
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

We've been coming here for ice cream for years. Morristown has other ice cream shops but this is the place to go. They have the usual selections but changes are seen every now and then and their gelato selection is worth a try. Prices are in the higher side but thats Morristown for you.

Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Very consultant time after time. It is THE place for a casual lunch in town. Casual seating and good sandwiches. Love the homemade ice cream.

1  Thank golfer6666