“quick lunch food”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 11 December 2012

good for a quick bite with safe reasonable food. salads and soups are very good with reasonable value.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

Recently I was at the Cosi's in West Hartford, CT and really enjoyed Cosi's food enough that I looked one up and found one in Jersey! Wasn't that great. Food was cold, there was two employees and it was dead. No music or anything to liven it up.

Reviewed 14 October 2012 via mobile

I haven't eaten in a Cosi for quite some time but clearly the food quality has gone down significantly. With so many good other choices in Morristown, I won't be back.

Reviewed 29 September 2012

My husband and I ate here after we received a free coupon for an Autumn apple salad. The salad, while it seemed to be small in its plastic bowl, was actually a lot and really good. It came with a warm piece of bread and not usually being a salad person, I was quite satisfied. Still, I do agree with other reviewers~ their prices are high. I think the salad would've been nine dollars; in my opinion, that's high considered we aren't NYC. Regardless, I would definitely go back and try the sandwhiches.

Reviewed 15 August 2012

Quick, easy, good selection and nice employees. One of the few modestly priced places to eat in Morristown.