“Decent Sandwiches”

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Amherst, Virginia
“Decent Sandwiches”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Pulled off the interstate for lunch and found Richie's. Did not know they were takeout only, and had no bathrooms for customers. They were kind enough to let us use the staff bathroom. I had the corned beef pastrami with kraut, it was good. Wife had a chicken sandwich that did not have a lot of taste. They use Boars Head meats, and I guess I was expecting something from a small deli in NJ.

• Visited November 2013

Bayonne, New Jersey
“Great BL's”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Every time I am at the barn I have to make my way over to Richie's! It is located right across the street from Seaton Hackney Stables and the Morristown Pool which is great because if I am at ether of them I go grab a sandwich or some candy. The only annoying thing is that at around noon when most of the hospital workers seem to go to lunch everyone flocks here so you may have to wait just a little bit to get your food but coming by any other time its extremely fast. It is a nice homey style deli with great specials and prices. Come to Richie's!!!!

• Visited August 2013
Morristown, New Jersey
“Great food, generous portions, good service, pleasant workers”
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Richie's is Richie's; what else is there to say! If they don't have it on the menu, just ask and they'll find a way to make it for you. A great place for an every day lunch!

Visited March 2013
Sherwood, Arkansas
“Fast Sandwich/Sub Shop”
Reviewed 20 January 2013

This is a good bet if you're looking for fast service and a good selection of sandwiches and subs for take-out. (There is no seating.) They seem to use quality meats. I'll go back if I'm there again and need a fast lunch. I'd prefer a place like this over a chain restaurant, that's for sure.

• Visited January 2013
Morristown, New Jersey
“Family Style Takeout Deli”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Richie’s is a nice clean family style takeout Deli with no tables inside or out. We stopped by this weekend to check it out. It’s located right across the street from the Seaton Hackney Stables. We parked in the back. They have a good selection of sandwiches and subs to choose from. We ended up with a “Roast Beef Sloppy Joe” sandwich which turned out very good if not excellent.

Visited August 2012