“Great beer selection and food good”

The Office Tavern Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Office Tavern Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 159 Restaurants in Morristown
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Description: The OFFICE Tavern Grill: Once an OFFICE Beer Bar and Grill, the OFFICE Tavern Grill is the modern vision of what use to be... A crafted experience just for you, The OFFICE Tavern Grill offers modern American cuisine along with 40 Craft Beers on Tap! Whether you are in the mood for a pint or to grab a meal with friends and family, The OFFICE Tavern Grill offers up a unique space to enjoy some crafted food and crafted beer. Located in Morristown, this location has great night life and brunch on the weekends to cure even the most late of nights
Morristown, New Jersey
“Great beer selection and food good”
Reviewed 18 July 2011

My wife and I have eaten here many times over the years. The service can be good or bad, depending on when you go. Sometimes we just seat ourselves instead of waiting for the hostess to show up or someone to seat you. The selection of beer is great, and they have happy hour during the week, but not on the weekends. Overall the food has been good with few complaints. I enjoy the Asian grilled chicken salad, and my wife usually tries different items on the menu which at times can be a hit or miss for her.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank MitchPhyllis65

NY
“Decent drinking bar/bad service/less then average food/small portions”
Reviewed 30 March 2011

If you're just looking for a good bar to have a few drinks, this is probably a good bar. i just would get food here again. My server never actually said hello. It took 15 minutes to get me a beer even though it not busy. Two of my three slider burgers were rare, even though I asked for them to be well done. I ate one and couldnt bring myself to eat the other. My server did ask me how the food was, but it was about 60 seconds after I recieved my food and I had not bit in to one of the two rare burgers yet. She did not come back again until she gave me the bill. I was planning on showing her the rare/almost cold burger, but someone took my plate away while I was in the bathroom a few short moments. Certainly not the worst experience I've ever had at a restuarant, but it was bad enough that I decided to write about it.

• Visited March 2011
Concord, New Hampshire
“Great food”
Reviewed 4 January 2011

Good food and fast service. Very popular at night with a younger crowd. Prices and staff are good.

• Visited December 2010
New Jersey
“Good Bar Food”
Reviewed 13 March 2009

The office is not a high end resturant, but it is a chain in NJ. They have great burgers and sandwiches. They also have a huge assortment of beers. The morristown office can get crowded but you can normally get a table. The staff has always been nice.

Good place to grab drinks and food with the guys or girls but not a fancy place.

1 Thank lookingglass101