“Great Food, noisy acoustics downstairs”
Review of Origin Thai 2

Origin Thai 2
Ranked #31 of 160 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Love love the food. Only good things to say. Many dishes tried and tasted and they have all been a big hit. we have spanned the menu without a complaint. So what is the problem? The downstairs seating, while stone and interesting, has horrible acoustics and you can't hear the person shouting right next to you!

1  Thank SBN_NJ

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Since this is a French/Thai place, I had to get something from both. I started off with Escargot. Perfectly cooked and very flavorful. For my main course, I had the Bangkok Duck. This was amazing. The duck was perfectly cooked and full of flavor. Even with the curry sauce on top, the duck remained crispy. This was probably the best meal that I had on my trip to Morristown. I will defiantly be back the next time I am in town.

1  Thank barmach
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Sunday 6 pm dinner party of 4 to celebrate birthday & place was fairly busy. As usual we had the Duck salad, Chicken Pad Thai, Salmon over spinach & filet mignon with 3 dipping sauces. Portions are generous. Duck sald was amazing - great combination of sweet & heat. Steaks were cooker perfectly, grilled squash & aspargus a little dry but with dipping sauces amazing. Salmon was little overcookd as well but flavor was terrific. We alway kick ourselves that we don't think to come here more oftent. We had a wonderful meal & wonderful time. There was even parking on the green.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

The food is great...really a fantastic place to eat if you are in the mood for Thai food. The service is good and the prices are fair. They have a very good menu which provides you many options for apps and dinner. My only knock on this establishment is the noise level can be "over the top" on a Saturday night. BYOB is a nice touch so you can still enjoy a fine beveage of your choice. So, to wrap it up....I would strongly urge Thia food fans to give it a try, I just wouldn't plan on a nice romantic evening there...a bit too loud for romance.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Went here early on a Saturday night with no reservations. Seated right away downstairs. Appetizers were excellent, ribs and duck salad. Entrees very good also. BYOB too. It got very loud as the seating started to fill up but I would go back.