“Absolutely,hands down, the best Thai food”
Review of Origin Thai 2

Origin Thai 2
Ranked #28 of 160 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I have eaten at Origin Morristown countless times now. It is our go to place for Thai food, a great meal or a special occasion. Any excuse to go there. The food is great always. We are bowled over by the fact that we have never had a bad dish there, ever. It is so consistently great that we bring our friends and family there so they can experience it too. No one has ever left disappointed. We have our favorites like any of the duck dishes, or the free range chicken or the Chilean seabass. But the salmon and rack of lamb are equally delicious. Most of the appetizers are fantastic but the Pad Thai and the Duck salad are among our favorites. The Origin Thai in Basking Ridge is also delicious and consistent. Don't know how they do it.

2  Thank Crackerjack1954
There are newer reviews for Origin Thai 2

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Love love the food. Only good things to say. Many dishes tried and tasted and they have all been a big hit. we have spanned the menu without a complaint. So what is the problem? The downstairs seating, while stone and interesting, has horrible acoustics and you can't hear the person shouting right next to you!

1  Thank SBN_NJ
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Since this is a French/Thai place, I had to get something from both. I started off with Escargot. Perfectly cooked and very flavorful. For my main course, I had the Bangkok Duck. This was amazing. The duck was perfectly cooked and full of flavor. Even with the curry sauce on top, the duck remained crispy. This was probably the best meal that I had on my trip to Morristown. I will defiantly be back the next time I am in town.

1  Thank barmach
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Sunday 6 pm dinner party of 4 to celebrate birthday & place was fairly busy. As usual we had the Duck salad, Chicken Pad Thai, Salmon over spinach & filet mignon with 3 dipping sauces. Portions are generous. Duck sald was amazing - great combination of sweet & heat. Steaks were cooker perfectly, grilled squash & aspargus a little dry but with dipping sauces amazing. Salmon was little overcookd as well but flavor was terrific. We alway kick ourselves that we don't think to come here more oftent. We had a wonderful meal & wonderful time. There was even parking on the green.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

The food is great...really a fantastic place to eat if you are in the mood for Thai food. The service is good and the prices are fair. They have a very good menu which provides you many options for apps and dinner. My only knock on this establishment is the noise level can be "over the top" on a Saturday night. BYOB is a nice touch so you can still enjoy a fine beveage of your choice. So, to wrap it up....I would strongly urge Thia food fans to give it a try, I just wouldn't plan on a nice romantic evening there...a bit too loud for romance.