“A complete gamechanger!”
Review of Mehndi

Mehndi
Reserve with OpenTable
Mehndi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 160 Restaurants in Morristown
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cattano Avenue
Transit: 0.8 miles to NJ Transit
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Walking through the restaurant was amazing in itself, and the food was out of this world. The ambiance made the night even more enjoyable and the service was better than the majority of Indian restaurants I've eaten at!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

My husband and I had dinner here last week while up in NJ for Aunt's 100th (!) birthday. We had a wonderful meal. The food and service were both excellent and we felt with drinks the total was reasonable. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank LaRee
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I'm not normally a fan of Indian cuisine , but a recent dinner at Mehndi has changed that. Ok maybe I'm just now a huge fan of this particular place. The atmosphere was superb and the food matched that description in every way. Fresh ingredients, wonderful dishes. The service was tops as well.
If you're a fan of fine Indian food then this is a must. If you're not, then try it anyway. It's guaranteed to alter your opinion.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

If your craving Indian Food, Mehndi is the place to go. Authentic Indian food coupled with great atmosphere and service, it is one of the best place to bring friends and family alike. The food is great. I grew up eating Indian food and one thing that always comes to mind is how oily and spicy it always is. My friends were Italian and Hispanic, and they had no complaints only compliments. The drinks from the bar are amazing. It was my wife's birthday party and all of our friends tried a different specialty drink. The drinks all were great in their own way.On the night I went, they also had a henna artist there doing henna tattoos. The wives loved it, and the best part about it was that it was free! We had about 10 couples with us that night, and everyone was concerned about parking. However that wasn't a problem either there was free validated parking in the Hyatt parking garage. Free validated parking in the underground parking garage and free henna tattoos it was a great experience.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

I am no connoisseur of Indian food, but I love different, unique and flavorful food of all types. Mehndi provides it all. Lovely atmosphere, good service and wonderful variety of dishes. We sampled 3 different appetizers and 3 different entrees and they were all great. The spices, sauces and ingredients which they use are top notch and provided for a wonderful feast. I wish that they were closer to my home so that I could experience it more often as it is definitely a treat.