“Really good food. Friendly service. Slowwww to get our food.”
Review of Mehndi

Mehndi
Reserve with OpenTable
Mehndi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 160 Restaurants in Morristown
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cattano Avenue
Transit: 0.8 miles to NJ Transit
Reviewed 1 June 2014

The wife and I were in a party of four at 6:30 pm on Saturday Night. The atmosphere of the restaurant is attractive and luxurious. There is artwork all over. Our server was friendly and competent. We placed our order and waited, and waited... and waited. Once the food was delivered, it was delicious.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

This is one restaurant which I have been having food whenever I visit Morristown for official purpose.
The restaurant is with the Hyatt premises & they serve really good Indian food. Though the food is little expensive but the quality & quantity is really good.
The Naans served are even better than what I have been eating in India.
Chicken served is really good though the Lamb chops which I tried wasnt really that tasty. The lamb was hard to chew & was giving a feeling of a Chewing Gum being eaten.
Apart from that all the Chicken dishes which I have eaten were really nice & tender.
I will prefer having chicken rather than lamb. Biryani's served there is also awesome & the taste is really similar to what we get in India.
Overall a perfect restaurant far away from India if you really want to savor Indian delicacies.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

The Indian food here is one of the better places I've found in the US. We have taken lots of people here who have very much enjoyed the food. Some have found it spicy (hot) but the restaurant is very accommodating and can adjust the spice to taste very easily.

The staff are excellent but when busy there can be a delay in ordering to receiving drinks/food but it is worth the wait.

SM23 is well worth a visit for drinks before or after the meal. The bartenders are great and signature cocktails well worth a try.

One of the best places in Morristown.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Being English, I eat a lot of Indian food, at least once a week, normally more. So I when I went here with an American colleague I had low expectations. I had a very nice lamb vindaloo, not as hot as I'm used to but nice enough, with vegetable jalfreezi as a side (hotter than the vindaloo, surprisingly) and the usual poppadums, pilau rice and keema naan, washed down with a Kingfisher. I was pleasantly surprised. The menu was different from a typical English India restaurant, but if you find yourself in Morristown NJ in need of a curry fix, I'd say go here.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

I ate here while in town on business. The restaurant was conveniently located since I was attending a seminar in the Hyatt. I had wine at the bar next door, something 23.. Until the restaurant opened at 5:30. The bar was fine... though it was rather stinky of cleaning products. I placed a to go order and returned to the bar until my food was ready. The hostess came in several minutes later and let me know they charge extra for rice and what kind would I like. I ordered basmati because what would my Indian food be without rice but wondered aloud to the hostess, what? Extra for rice? Anyway... many minutes later I left with bland Indian food and $3 dollar basmati. Never again... there are way too many excellent options in Morristown...don't waste your time or money.

1  Thank leighkx