“Always satisfying...”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Parsippany, New Jersey
“Always satisfying...”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I've been here before, but the trip I took with a couple of cohorts I went with made this a particularly satisfying lunch, and I thought it warranted a nice review here on TripAdvisor.

You go to the counter in the back of this place and place your order. Keep your receipt. It'll have a number on it which they can match your order to, important if someone else has placed an order similar order to yours. My cohorts and I grabbed some of the shorter chairs down the center row tables. Otherwise, seating is facing the walls, or on raised tables inside the windows looking out onto the street.

This time I decided to go with three different ones -- one beef, one chicken, and a pork one too ! The pork one was good, the beef even better, and the chicken was just the right balance between juicy and tender, it was out of this world.

Three empanadas may be a bit much for your average lunch, but, hey, I was hungry that day. Come in a bit early, it can get busy once the lunch time rush gets in. For Morristown, getting out under $10 for lunch is a pretty good deal, and I had change still after three empanadas !

I'll be back .... again !

• Visited January 2014

Savannah, Georgia
“Yummy ethnic chow.”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Great empanadas. If you like South American food, or enjoy doing something a little different this is a great place for lunch. It has 0 atmosphere (or lots of atmosphere depending on your definition of atmosphere. I like my basic fare places to be basic) Call this "A clean well lighted place" with people who understand the cuisine cooking in the kitchen. Eat in, or, as I've done several times, a good place to pick up 'to go' food and bring it home. Add your own salad and you have a remarkably delicious, different and reasonably priced family dinner.

• Visited July 2013
Dover, Delaware
“not your typical cubano sandwich”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

had the Cuban sandwich for lunch......I guess it was THEIR version , not mine...didn't have
the usual fixings, like pickles and mustard (gotta have the mustard) they used mayo??!! maybe if there is a next time I will try the empanadas.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank funnybunny642
“Empanadas Town is Delicious”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I really enjoyed the Empanadas here. My favorite is the Rock. Beef and Cheese. We also like the Adam, which is apple with nuts. The people who work here are really nice and smart. Very refreshing!!

• Visited July 2013
Morristown, New Jersey
“got to love them”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Great empanadas. good for anytime of the day, even a snack. Open late which is great for after the bars or getting home after a long night at work.

Visited April 2013