“THE BEST RESTAURANT IN THE WORLD”

Marjan Fine Persian Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Marjan Fine Persian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 167 Restaurants in Morristown
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cattano Avenue
Transit: 5 minutes from train station. Bus stop across the street by the Hyatt Hotel on Speedwell Ave.
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I have been traveling to many different restaurants in different country's and I think Marjan Persian grill is one of the best. I go there a lot and I have tryed a lot of their food and it was all amazing. Especially the kebabs,baklava and Persian ice cream. The baklava is fresh and very tasty. Almost every time I go to Marjan grill I see at least 2 customers asking to talk to the manager and they always say "your food is amazing"

1  Thank Ali M

Reviewed 20 May 2014

This middle eastern restaurant is located on a busy street but there is parking right behind the buildings. The restaurant itself is very clean and a little plain inside. The service was very good and the waitress was very friendly and very nice. The food was good but average. We had the filet mignon kabob with balmati rice and the ground lamb and beef kabob with a salad. They offer a summac spice at the table for dipping the meat which adds a different flavor to the food. For dessert we had the chocolate lava cake with icecream, which was very good. The restaurant is a BYOB which is great.

1  Thank Ramadama
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We had a good time and Marjan treated us well at the surprise 50th my kids threw for me and my wife. The food was good and little bit different from the typical middle eastern fare we've tried. Service was very good!

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

We had a great meal here, tried the choice of three appetizers and of course, the shish kebab platter combination of chicken, lamb and steak. Everything was extremely well-prepared and delicious! We ate at 6 PM and service was not a problem. We will be back.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Visited on Valentine's day and the restaurant was packed. Having said that, our waitress was very prompt and informative and the food was great. My fiancé and I had the sharing platter and we were not disappointed. The restaurant is BYOB.