“Wonderful authentic food”

Marjan Fine Persian Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Marjan Fine Persian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 159 Restaurants in Morristown
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cattano Avenue
Transit: 5 minutes from train station. Bus stop across the street by the Hyatt Hotel on Speedwell Ave.
Morris Plains, New Jersey
“Wonderful authentic food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

My first time having Persian food but definitely bit my last. The service was impeccable, atmosphere very quaint. Food was absolutely delicious. Highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited May 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“THE BEST RESTAURANT IN THE WORLD”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I have been traveling to many different restaurants in different country's and I think Marjan Persian grill is one of the best. I go there a lot and I have tryed a lot of their food and it was all amazing. Especially the kebabs,baklava and Persian ice cream. The baklava is fresh and very tasty. Almost every time I go to Marjan grill I see at least 2 customers asking to talk to the manager and they always say "your food is amazing"

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Ali M
New Providence, New Jersey
“Very good service”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This middle eastern restaurant is located on a busy street but there is parking right behind the buildings. The restaurant itself is very clean and a little plain inside. The service was very good and the waitress was very friendly and very nice. The food was good but average. We had the filet mignon kabob with balmati rice and the ground lamb and beef kabob with a salad. They offer a summac spice at the table for dipping the meat which adds a different flavor to the food. For dessert we had the chocolate lava cake with icecream, which was very good. The restaurant is a BYOB which is great.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Ramadama
Northern NJ
“Fun little 50th birthday surprise by my kids”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We had a good time and Marjan treated us well at the surprise 50th my kids threw for me and my wife. The food was good and little bit different from the typical middle eastern fare we've tried. Service was very good!

• Visited April 2014
Mendham, New Jersey, United States
“Great option!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

We had a great meal here, tried the choice of three appetizers and of course, the shish kebab platter combination of chicken, lamb and steak. Everything was extremely well-prepared and delicious! We ate at 6 PM and service was not a problem. We will be back.