“Cheap and good”

Macho Nacho
Ranked #24 of 168 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 July 2014

If you are a guy (or gal!) with a big appetite, this is your place for Mexican food in Morristown. Service is relatively quick, portion sizes are HUGE for the price. Breakfast is really good.

2  Thank Ariadne M

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is a hole in the wall but the value is excellent and food tasty. Service is friendly. The nacho and burritos are excellent, the tacos are good. Highly recommend the shredded beef burritos and tacos. Didn't care as much for the enchiladas. The signature macho nacho is a pile of chips, beef, chicken, and pork and doesn't look like much but is one of our favorites. We eat there probably 20 times a year and always enjoy it.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Ok, a place with this name and specializes in nachos doesn't seem to be a place that is a must go. However the pricing is great, you can get a quick meal which is what we were looking for and my wife was extremely impressed even though she was a bit skeptical at first. I live in California so I will probably never eat here again, but if I ever am close, we will make a little extra of a drive to go here again.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

A friend turned me on to going here for breakfast. I was shocked when I walked in at how authentic it was. They had traditional colombian breakfasts and some great breakfast burritos. I'm sure going here for any meal is delicious, but my colombian breakfast burrito was fantastic. Will definitely be returning for a hearty breakfast before work on many occasions. Service was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

Went on a Wednesday night and got two burritos for under $10. Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price. Just as good if not better than all the other burrito places......and a much better value. Hope taco truck does not hurt them....great little, simple place