Stayed in this hotel for a week since there were no rooms available in Hyatt Morristown.
I was pleasantly surprised by the size of rooms. It had a full stocked kitchen area, living area with TV, separate room with a TV too closet for changing which was attached to bathroom.
Rooms were nice & clean though the fittings in bathroom seemed to be worn out & old.
This hotel is more for people who come for long stays & not for ones who are in for a short stay.
There is no nearby areas of attraction which you can walk by & you need to have your own vehicle.
They provide a shuttle to travel within 5 miles radius though.
There is no restaurant which serves lunch or dinner. They have a good breakfast lay out & in evening they provide free snacks which includes unlimited aerated drinks, 1 glass of alcoholic drink & other snacks like nachos, slasa, pizza etc.
Gym is small & not very impressive.
Overall I will say its a good alternative for people who would like to cook their own food & doesnt get accommodation in Hyatt morristown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the beautiful rolling hills and broad valleys of northern New Jersey, yet within walking distance of the Morristown Municipal Airport, the HYATT house(R) Morristown offers travelers a relaxing place to stay paired with easy access to popular local attractions like the Mayo Center for Performing Arts, the Mall at Short Hills and IZOD Center. Perfect Morristown Hotel for Any NJ Trip The HYATT house(R) Morristown is also an excellent option for business and leisure travelers. If you're traveling for work, you'll appreciate our modern amenities like free hotel-wide Wi-Fi and a 24-hour Business Center with state-of-the-art equipment as well as our close proximity to Park Avenue at Morris County and the corporate offices for Honeywell, Novartis and Bayer. Fantastic Family Hotel in Morristown Families and leisure guests will find our hotel perfectly suited for great vacations, as we're centrally located to top attractions like Morristown National Historical Park and The Funplex, and we offer convenient amenities like a complimentary breakfast every morning and fully equipped kitchens in every room. For college students and their guests, our Morristown, NJ hotel is convenient to Fairleigh Dickenson University, Drew University and Seton Hall University. For more information regarding local restaurants and activities near our Morristown hotel, please visit our Activities page. You can also view our Hyatt Destinations New Jersey guide for insider information on local culture, restaurants, shopping, events and more. Comfortable Amenities At HYATT house Morristown, we know what our guests need for an enjoyable stay. From our complimentary Morning Spread with made-to-order omelets to our complimentary Evening Social with cheeses, wines and beer, we have your needs covered. Stay connected to home or the office with our free Wi-Fi, swim a few laps during the spring and summer in our outdoor pool, run a mile or two on the treadmill in our 24-hour StayFit Gym or host a legendary event in one of our two function rooms. For your comfort, all Hyatt house hotels are smoke-free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your HYATT house Morristown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Morristown Hotel Morristown
- Summerfield Suites Morristown
- Hyatt Morristown
- Morristown Hyatt
- Morristown Summerfield Suites