“quick sweet stop”
Review of Taro Frozen Yogurt

Taro Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #5 of 8 Dessert in Morristown
Reviewed 7 November 2012

The Fro Yo's are great and the ambience is chic.

Quite a happy spot and large variety. We would go there everytime I go to Morristown.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

There are lots of frozen yogurt stores in Morristown. I only tried this one as I liked it so much. Good flavors, good toppings, good value.

Reviewed 29 June 2012

At first, I thought the fro-yo at Taro was insanely expensive. I mean, how could a yogurt be that expensive? Would it be any good? It was amazing!!!!!!!!!! There were so many toppings, and you got to sample the yogurts for FREE until you found what you liked. Overall, I think this is a place to go back to over, and over, and over, and over again!!!!! As a matter of fact, I'm going back again tonight!!!!

Reviewed 28 December 2011

Just opened in December, this new frozen yogurt store is on South Street, a block and a half from the square. It is a small, but clean and modern setup with 10 yogurt flavors everyday. It is self serve, so you can take as many flavors as you like and as little or as much as you like. I've tried Red Mango, and this yogurt tastes far better. There are many toppings to choose from, including fresh fruits. I found the prices to be a bit lower than other similar stores, with better tasting yogurt. Can't beat that!! I will be a regular.

2  Thank Ratty_dad