“My Name is Cris, and I'm addicted to Taro!”
Review of Taro Frozen Yogurt

Taro Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #5 of 8 Dessert in Morristown
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Ridiculously delish frozen yogurt. The Taro & Tart flavors are addictive, I eat way too much!!! The entire family loves Taro. The place is immaculate, staff friendly.

2  Thank Cris G

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Well, frozen yogurt is all over this town but Taro has a delicious, low calorie salted caramel on the menu that is worth a try. They promised a coconut in the days after a visit, which is one of my favorites, and none of the other frozen yogurt places on the street had coconut or plans for coconut in the near future. Pleasant waitstaff.

1  Thank foodie50Ny
Reviewed 5 July 2013

This is the best place for bubble tea I've found in Northern NJ. I've tried the taro flavor with both tapioca and lychee pearls. Their self serve frozen yogurt is good too and they have mochi which is always a plus.

1  Thank travelbman
Reviewed 30 June 2013

it has the least flavors.It also is melted when it comes out.I think if one of the frozen yougert places has to go out.It should be this one.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

Love this place. Frequent here when my family and I want fro yo without all of the hustle and bustle. Wish they had more options. Otherwise, very clean and good quality.