“Disqusting!”

Subway
Ranked #116 of 163 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Have formally decided that I will never enter another Subway in my life. When I witnessed the food preparer cut a slice of cheese in half and make certain that he did not give me the other half, I thought how pathetic. I know that you have to make a profit, but . . . really!
The sub is really a "Wish Sub", You are better off going to the local bagel shop, pizza shops and get a real sub that has alot of lettuce and tomatoes on it.
Clearly, Subway survives on it's franchise name!
Never ever again!

Reviewed 30 June 2013

the seating is cool.They have stuff for kids.Also it is not expensive.The people there are really nice and welcoming.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

This is a good place to get a cheap lunch in Morristown. I have stopped by here several times when I was working in the area. The service is good and the food is predictable Subway food.

1  Thank bwco
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Going to Subway is a good alternative to spending a lot of money in one of Morristown’s many expensive restaurants. They make a good sub the way you want it with fresh baked bread at a reasonable price.