“Definitely one of my "go to" places in town!”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #120 of 159 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: American
Parsippany, New Jersey
“Definitely one of my "go to" places in town!”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I work nearby, and when I want a lunch with reliable quality, I come here !

The staff maintains a cordial atmosphere; the food is as any other Subway location The place is always clean. They recognize me, and I know I can get quick service when I have just a few minutes for lunch.

Definitely one of my "go to" places in town.

• Visited January 2014

New Vernon,NJ
“Disqusting!”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Have formally decided that I will never enter another Subway in my life. When I witnessed the food preparer cut a slice of cheese in half and make certain that he did not give me the other half, I thought how pathetic. I know that you have to make a profit, but . . . really!
The sub is really a "Wish Sub", You are better off going to the local bagel shop, pizza shops and get a real sub that has alot of lettuce and tomatoes on it.
Clearly, Subway survives on it's franchise name!
Never ever again!

Visited July 2013
Morristown, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yay”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

the seating is cool.They have stuff for kids.Also it is not expensive.The people there are really nice and welcoming.

Visited June 2013
Morris County, NJ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,323 helpful votes
“Cheap place for lunch in Morristown”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

This is a good place to get a cheap lunch in Morristown. I have stopped by here several times when I was working in the area. The service is good and the food is predictable Subway food.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank bwco
Morristown, New Jersey
“Good Subs”
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Going to Subway is a good alternative to spending a lot of money in one of Morristown’s many expensive restaurants. They make a good sub the way you want it with fresh baked bread at a reasonable price.

• Visited July 2012