“Truly Delicious with Various Options which will keep you Tempted all the time”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #7 of 8 Dessert in Morristown
Cuisines: American
Newark, New Jersey
“Truly Delicious with Various Options which will keep you Tempted all the time”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

As soon as I entered in the Creamery, the First Impression of the way they prepare the Ice-Cream really surprised me. But when I had my Serving, I loved it all the way. It was the most Delicious way that One can enjoy an Ice-Cream. And I will surely will be waiting for my next trip to USA, as I will surely be going to have the "GOTTA HAVE IT" Sized Ice-Cream a couple of times on different days......And If U are a fan of Ice-Creams and Deserts, then I would say that "YOU GOTTA HAVE THIS".

Visited December 2012
1 Thank patelrajdev

Morristown, New Jersey
“Chocoate Devotion”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Cold Stone Creamery shares the same location as the Blimpie Sub Shop on Washington St. Cold Stone has a great selection of signature and custom made ice cream. This is a nice shop with plenty of tables to sit at and enjoy their creations. If you like chocolate, then try the Chocolate Devotion.

Visited August 2012