“Great!”

Add it.
J Hinari Sushi
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 18 October 2014

Great food, great portions, great price, great vibe. This place is a little hidden on a side street, but I was definitely impressed. I got the box, which I thought was really good! If you're a sushi fan, give it a chance!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've been to this restaurant a couple of times. The service is great and love the menu - great variety! I need to go back to try the sushi. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. It's a BYO too! Can't beat that!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

The roll I ate was wonderful. It was called the Fantasy Roll. Prices are reasonable. The staff was very kind.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Although I only did a take out order - I wasn't too impressed. When I placed my order, they said it will take 10 minutes. Almost 30 minutes later, I received my order. I have no clue what was in the sweet potato roll - cause it certainly wasn't sweet potatoes. It was very odd and certainly overpriced. The salmon roll was very good. The hostess was nice. What should have been my first clue that I should have left right away - was - the restaurant was nearly empty - and it was lunch time. While waiting for my order, I heard another customer complaining that their order was taking much longer than expected. Too many other good choices in Morristown. This place needs to step up and get their act together.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

we went to Hanari for the second time last Saturday for lunch. We really enjoy the food, sushis and Korean dishes were excellent. This is also reasonnably priced, service was good. We will go back