“Chic and Trendy”

Olive Lucy's Kitchen Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Olive Lucy's Kitchen Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 159 Restaurants in Morristown
Cross street: Cattano Ave
Morristown, New Jersey
“Chic and Trendy”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I was pleasantly surprised at the decor. Very chic and elegant. Perfect for a girl's night out or bridal shower. I went for lunch, and ordered the Crab Cake BLT sandwich. It was plated beautifully, but I didn't care for how it was made. It was tasty, but I like crab cakes to have some chunks of crab in it. Theirs was mashed. The fries were delicious. Hubby ordered Pasquale's Italian Hero. Too many strong flavors for one sandwich. Fresh ingredients, just overpowering. I'd love to go back for dinner.

New York City, New York
“Great Food, Hip Atmosphere and Excellent Service”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

I was pleased with my decision to dine at Olive Lucy for a work dinner with colleagues. There are so many restaurants to choose from all within walking distance but Olive Lucy's with its Portuguese Italian menu and beautifully fresh and hip decor I can see from pics online really stood out to me!

Based on the reviews I read I knew the food would be delicious with an assortment of exciting menu items for a group of people with many different tastes. Everything was delicious and everyone in my group was more than happy with their food!

For aps we shared the meatballs, mushrooms, calamari, peppers and ravioli short ribs. My fav was the meatballs. For our main entree I got the Paella Valencia and despite a previous review I read it was not at all salty! I am not big salt fan and felt it could even use some more. I did find it delicious! The assortment of desserts was also fantastic. The chocolate lava cake was perfect. It was light and fluffy and topped with chocolate and the gelatos are yummy.

Like most Morristown restaurants it is BYOB and they could not be more accommodating. They will bring a bucket of ice to chill your wine table-side and even make sangria for you! They have the mix and fruit!

The service was excellent! Our waiter Matty was fantastic! He was so knowledgable and helpful. Very professional and patient. Within my group we had many with different food allergies and you can tell he took it very seriously and made sure we all stayed well.

The decor is gorgeous! Very clean, fresh and hip!

Olive Lucy is a perfect restaurant for any occasion you want to make a little special!

Basking Ridge, New Jersey
“Another gem found hidden in Morristown, NJ”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Just by chance my husband and I stumbled into Olive Lucy this past Saturday night. It was packed but we lucked out and they had a table for two. It is a BYOB which sadly we had nothing on us but they have a local place that delivers- booyah!. As we walked in it was hard to miss = the place was packed t was very loud. There's was a great deal of hustle and bustle giving off great energy. The menu is eclectic- Portuguese, Italian American all with a twist. The decor on trend. Service was great - very polite, informative and prompt.

I had the ravioli stuffed with beets with a white wine sauce and orange citrus zest and goat cheese-yumm! My husbands stuffed chicken was delicious also. Ooh then the desert didn't disappoint either - their own interpretation of pecan pie where the pie portion is vanilla ice cream, gram cracker crust all topped with caramelized pecans. The decaf coffee was great too. I will be going back soon.

warren, nj
“Tasty food excellent service cool atmosphere”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I would have rated this higher, but was recently here for lunch. My short rib sandwich was delicious, served with above average fries. My friend had the crab cake BLT which unfortunately was served cold instead of hot. That definitely made a difference , plus the bacon was too skimpy, hardly any. All in all , we'll return and hope the few kinks are worked out. It's so important for all diners to receive their food hot.

Concord, New Hampshire
“Nice Bustling Restaurant”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Tasty food with an attentive staff and accomodating host. I would go there again, though it was noisy.

Visited April 2014