“Great food and service”

Pomodoro Ristorante & Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
Pomodoro Ristorante & Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 160 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 April 2014

The pizza I ordered was made fresh on the spot and was excellent. Staff were extremely welcoming and helpful. There was limited seating area - with several tables being used by people who just seemed to be talking or using their computers. Parking was even more limited. However, I thought it was great food and would go there again if I were in the area.

There are newer reviews for Pomodoro Ristorante & Pizzeria

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

The food here is so good and very reasonably priced.

Everything we ordered was excellent but the baked ziti was by far the best. When I asked if it has meat the waiter said it doesn't but I can ask them to make it with the meat sauce. They did and it was sooooo good. Perfect for a cold day!

We aren't from the area but hoping we end up there again so we can go back :)

Reviewed 30 January 2014

I pass 15 other places on my way to Pomodoro's anytime I get an eggplant parm sandwich craving. There's is the best.

1  Thank KARA C
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Had lunch and dinner here in Feb 2012 when in NJ for work. Margharita pizza was very tasty. Love the thin crispy crust! The apps and salads are good, too. Since I was dining with people who made dinner arrangements for us, they had a special Sangria made for us. Not horribly impressed with it, as it seemed watered down. But drinkable nonetheless. Would definitely seek this place out again if in town next time.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I love the pizza here..crust is nice and crispy and people are very nice in this restaurant..We often get delivery at lunchtime and delivery people are very nice and prompt.Would recomment to family and friends