“Nice hotel in a small town”

Hyatt Regency Morristown
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Morristown
Toronto, Canada
“Nice hotel in a small town”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

If anyone happen to be around Morristown, I would recommend this hotel. Great price and everything just walking distance. Century 21 just a block away and lots of restaurant around. About the hotel, as long as it's clean its good enough for me, what's important is the service. Stayed here for two occasion within a week and front desk are very helpful and housekeeping service are great. Parking is free, would stay here again if I happen to pass by this town.

Stayed May 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Hamilton, New Jersey
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This review is long overdue, I've been there about 3 or 4 times. I love the place, the customer service is unbelievable, they really go above and beyond the clients, I really do love them and appreciate them for being so special to me and my husband every time we go. Rooms are clean, comfy and updated. Food downstairs is really good (at restaurant of hotel) I love the hotel and the town! Thank you guys! :)

Room Tip: I like the suites, instead of regular rooms but they are a bit more expensive.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Olen, Belgium
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for an entire week for business. The room was nice, bathroom is basic but ok. Iate at the restaurant twice, always picked the special of the day and the food was really good. The breakfast buffet is decent but not extraordinary. Staff is very friendly and providers a good sevice. I went to the Health club that is in the same building and is very big. Never had to wait but there was plenty of people working out.
Only disappointment I had was they they did not always refresh the towels, even when i had put them on the floor. But overall I was satisfied with my stay.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The hotel is a good value, right downtown in Morristown, NJ. Clean and comfortable rooms, etc.
The lobby bar and restaurant are poorly staffed and the food is mediocre at best. There are so many restaurants nearby that you should stroll down to the green and sample one. You can't do worse.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I got a good last minute deal from one of hotel booking sites. If I compare what I paid (Only USD 51+Tax) with service I was extremely satisfied. However if I would have paid regular price around USD 125+Tax I would say the experience would have been ok and not Exciting. The room size is decent and the bed was comfortable. Since I only stayed for one night thus cannot comment on any service aspect. The hotel is close to Train station and main food street where all major fast food joints are.

Room Tip: Try priceline express deals as i got a good deal from there
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Reviewed 3 May 2014

My husband and I joined with a group, had stayed in this hotel for the second time, this hotel and it's staff had not disappointed us. Very welcoming staff! We will come back in this hotel! The only set back is housekeeping, the room is not properly vacuumed!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Fremont, Ohio
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed here April 29 through May 2 and overall my stay was ok. The walls are extremely thin and you can here your neighbors toilets flush as well as the door shut and open all night long. What was most disappointing is that I accidentally left a pair of shoes in the room. I called the hotel and told them exactly where I had left them in the room. After speaking to 3 different staff, including the manager, they said nothing turned up. I am 100% positive I left them in the room and yes, that was my fault but housekeeping should have turned them in. I don't plan on returning to this hotel for this very reason.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morristown
The Madison Hotel
Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center
Hanover Marriott
Hanover Marriott
#2 of 6 in Whippany

Been to Hyatt Regency Morristown? Share your experiences!