“Get the suites in the corner”

Hyatt Regency Morristown
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Morristown
Morristown, New Jersey
“Get the suites in the corner”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The corner suites are the best. Modern, spacious and full of amenities. When you're there, stop by the bar. The food is good, the beers are good, and Nancie the bartender is a doll. Make sure to leave her a nice tip!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I had originally called front desk for the rate and when I was sent to reservations, I was quoted a different rate. So I called the front desk back and they honored the rate they had originally stated. The room was very comfortable and modern. Breakfast was hearty and fresh. My family will definitely be back!

Stayed May 2014
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The rooms was great, beds were very comfortable, staff was really nice, very helpful and very efficient. I would go anytime again and i highly recommend it for anyone for any occasion. Choose this hotel you wont regret it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We chose to stay with Hyatt Morristown for our wedding guests and ourselves. The place is great, as I always try to stay at Hyatt's anywhere I travel.

However the best experience by far was working with Christine Cutinello, Wedding Coordinator, at Hyatt Morristown. Her professionalism, ability and willingness to go ABOVE AND BEYOND for us was nothing short of amazing. She truly cared about our wants, needs and especially our nerves on the day of our wedding. She helped me every step of the way and without her our experience would have not been the smooth process it was. She made sure my wife and I were totally taken care of. I will be forever grateful for her help.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Buffalo
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We stayed at the Hyatt for a family event as part of a group, so the hotel was selected for us. We were very pleased - the location is right in the center of town, with lots of shopping and restaurants within walking distance. The staff is excellent - extremely welcoming and friendly.

Room
The rooms are spacious and clean with contemporary styling. We had a standard double because our son was staying with us. I was afraid we would be crowded, but there was plenty of room for three people. Instead of a separate desk there is a long ledge that ran the width of the room under the windows. That gave us lots of space to put our things down. There was also a ledge under the flat screen TV with 3 drawers and a stand alone dresser with 4 drawers next to the closet. There is a full length mirror in the room near the window.

There is a good size safe in the closet that fit our laptop and iPads. In addition, there was an iron and full size ironing board.

The room included a small coffee maker that made individual cups of coffee. They provided 3 Starbucks Verona pods (2 regular and 1 decaf) and paper cups. We were pleasantly surprised at how good the coffee came out - it heated the water very hot so it was able to really extract the coffee.We even asked for a few more packages of coffee at the front desk because we enjoyed it so much and the staff was very nice about providing them.

Another pleasant surprise was that there was a small refrigerator in the room at no extra charge. On the website it said that you would have to request a refrigerator for a $25 fee. Also, we were told the Wifi was free on the weekend, even though on the website they say there is a fee for wifi.

Bathroom
The bathroom had a tub and good pressure shower. One thing that I missed was it did not have a magnifying mirror. The toiletries were very nice, a Hyatt brand shampoo, conditioner, good soaps and Aquafresh toothpaste. They provided a hair dryer.

But the sink was very flat and shallow - it was the contemporary look of having it sit above the counter. The funny part was that when you turned on the faucet unless it was a trickle the force of the water hitting the sink would send it up splashing all over you! I thought it was just me, but all three of us ended up having the same thing happen. And of course, I forgot the next morning and got a refreshing splash to wake myself up!! I am attaching a photo of the killer sink :-)

Room Service
We had room service for breakfast and ordered from a card left in our room, which we placed on our doorknob with the delivery time. The food came right on time. Great strong coffee. I ordered what was described on the menu as plain yogurt with fresh berries. When it arrived it included granola which I did not want. I hate to be picky but I just wish they would include all the ingredients on the menu so I could have asked them not to include the granola. Otherwise, it was good, my son ordered eggs in a pot which he enjoyed.

Parking
They offer two types of parking - Valet parking is $20 day and you can go in an out as many times as you want. Self parking is free but you have to get the card validated at the desk each time you go in and out. We did the self parking and it was fine. There is a large underground lot with the driveway right next to the main hotel entrance. An area is designated for Hyatt self parking which is near an entrance to the hotel. We had no problem finding a spot, and the people at the desk were very nice about validating our ticket. But we were there on a weekend, and it seems that the hotel is in a business complex so there could be more problems finding a parking spot during the week.

The lobby had a nice bar that seemed to be lively, although we did not have time to check it out. There were a lot of TV's and the back wall had a waterfall effect.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Bloomfield, New Jersey
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Great Time!!!
Our stay at Hyatt Morristown at Headquarters Plaza was romantic and Great!! The room was clean and very modern, the staff was helpful and very friendly. The location offers lots of extra's Movie, Restaurants , Clubs, Shopping and a real Gym. I would definitely stay again and I would recommended others stay at The Hyatt Morristown.

P.S. An amentiy was sent to our room and the presentation was Faboulous!!

Adrienne & Larry LaBirt

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

If anyone happen to be around Morristown, I would recommend this hotel. Great price and everything just walking distance. Century 21 just a block away and lots of restaurant around. About the hotel, as long as it's clean its good enough for me, what's important is the service. Stayed here for two occasion within a week and front desk are very helpful and housekeeping service are great. Parking is free, would stay here again if I happen to pass by this town.

Stayed May 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morristown
The Madison Hotel
Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center
Hanover Marriott
Hanover Marriott
#2 of 6 in Whippany

Been to Hyatt Regency Morristown? Share your experiences!