“Guerrirero Not so Good”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Morristown, New Jersey
“Guerrirero Not so Good”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I went to Guerriero Restaurant in Morristown NJ on a Friday night. I had wanted to go there for years and I was really not pleased with it.
It was packed for a Friday night, I arrived with no reservations at 8pm with a friend. I had homemade ravioli and my guest had the rigatoni. The meal did not come with salad that cost extra. My meatballs were homemade and tasted good and I can tell the raviloi were homemade and decent size maybe 3 inch diameter. The guest I sat with had boxed rigatoni though no doubt. I had a taste of the pasta she was served. I didn’t find Guerriero’s restaurant to be a raving place to go visit again. The waitress was not on our back but she definitely was not polite or courteous asking if we needed anything else or giving us refills of drinks as she was standing the whole time 3 steps from our table the entire time. I was a bit disappointed in this restaurant. I know I will not be going back again. I thought the menu prices were high myself. Nothing on the menu stood out. I was definitely disappointed in this restaurant after waiting a long time to try it myself.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Dakim

Bel Air, Maryland
“Love this place”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We adore this place. We are from Maryland, but our niece and her family live in Morristown. Guerriero's has hosted two private events for the family, a christening lunch, and a wake. Both times the owner amended his schedule to fit our needs. Best customer service around. And food? Out of this world!! I crave the cold antipasto, the meatballs and Sunday gravy are amazing, and the cannoli will make you cry tears of joy.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Margie F
Toms River, New Jersey
“Best Ravioli”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Been to Guerriero's many times and have enjoyed all the dishes I tried, but, my favorite by far was the homemade ravioli's. They are a must to try along with a side order of their famous meatballs. It's a BYOB restaurant and reservations are accepted.

• Visited September 2013
Nutley
“Now that's Italian!!!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We were 3 Italian couples who go to dinner together all the time. Most of the time to Italian restaurants. We never order the food our parents made, just other Italian specialties. Such was the case at Guerriero's, until the owner came to our table and made us try his meatballs and osso buco gravy. Absolutely delicious just like Mom's. Now the other food , chicken, salmon, octopus and seafood salad was just as great. We also liked the fact that its a little noisy inside so if you get loud and laugh a lot like we do, no one gets offended. When you go be sure to save room foe dessert & coffee. We will definately return.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ray C
Indian Wells, California
“Horrible”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

We went for a family dinner. It was impossible to talk to each other due to the extremely high level of noise. We brought this to the attention of the waiter. The Owner/Manager's response was basically leave or take it. He even said if we thought this was bad, we should come back later and see how bad it would be. Whatever, happened to customer service!! Real shame as the food was quite good.