“Good food, decent prices”
Review of The Famished Frog

The Famished Frog
Ranked #9 of 159 Restaurants in Morristown
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a Morristown's full service family restaurant and sports bar, located "off the green" in downtown Morristown, NJ.
Leonardo, New Jersey
“Good food, decent prices”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I had the Citrus Rosemary Chicken. It was really good and only $15. It was a busy Saturday night and we were able to be seated immediately. I would definitely go back here.

Visited October 2013

Morristown
“Consistent”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I agree with many of the reviewers who rated this location average but I find it consistent with decent portions, decent food and decent service. If a place is consistently average, that is something you can count on. No complaints. Food is always good - hot things hot, cold things cold. Food tastes good. Service is good. Have been for lunch and dinner. Worth a look.

• Visited July 2013
Dover, New Jersey
“OUSTANDING PUB !!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

A friend treated me to dinner here a few years ago and I fell in love with this restaurant. I am addicted to the "chicken dumplings". The staff is wonderful, the atmosphere and the food. I enjoyed every selection I ordered, and was never disappointed. I highly recommend this restaurant when in Morristown !!

• Visited August 2013
Morristown, NJ
“Nice for quick bite”
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

My wife, daughter and I were looking for something quick and stopped by lunch on a Saturday afternoon. The food was good and the server excellent. Each of us got something different (fish & chips, grilled chicken sandwich, and pizza). All three were very good. If your looking for fine dining this isn't the place but if your looking for some quick, nice atmosphere and a decent price, I would recommend the Famished Frog

• Visited September 2013
London
“Nice and average place”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

As it was my visit to the states I found this place to be A better version of McDonalds. :-)

Service, food, staff were ok nothing special.

Very average type of place. Atmosphere was ok.

May go back but not in the top list of places

• Visited July 2013