The rooms were nice and big which we loved. The staff is very nice and friendly and they make you feel welcomed. The hotel is a few min drive from the street where all the bars are, awesome. The food was the big issue, very over priced and taste is worse than microwave food. We paid 16 dollars for a California sushi roll. They charged us 7 dollars for a glass of water (we did not pay for that in the end) we ordered a ceaser salad, it was a few slices of lettuce and bread, the lettuce was not chopped up! Do NOT order food when you go there, go to the local dinner the food is amazing, fresh, and well priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Westin Governor Morris, Morristown. Our modern yet sophisticated "four-plus" star Morristown hotel offers spacious guest rooms & suites, with state-of-the-art amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown Hotel Morristown
- Westin Governor Morris Morristown
- Westin Morristown
- Morristown Westin