I stayed at the Westin Gov. Morris in 2011. If you can make a reservation (since it's often booked 3+ weeks in advance), it's a good hotel. It has all the features that make it a Westin, but the building is old (i.e. the bathrooms are a little small). Otherwise, it's the best option available if you are a Starwood traveler.
The restaurant is very nice with a decent beer list, but very expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Westin Governor Morris, Morristown. Our modern yet sophisticated "four-plus" star Morristown hotel offers spacious guest rooms & suites, with state-of-the-art amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown Hotel Morristown
- Westin Governor Morris Morristown
- Westin Morristown
- Morristown Westin