We stayed at this Westing this weekend for my sisters wedding. Between my parents, my brother and I we had three rooms (30 something rooms in the block that we rented)
The rooms were really nice with my only complaint being that it seems like the toilet was an afterthought and there didn't seem to be enough room for it. The staff was really friendly and helped out with anything that we needed. The two down sides. 1) the wine bar was really expensive (3.50 for a soda) and the elevators were really bad. I mean it took us 20 min to get an elevator for the cart.. the rest of the time we ended up taking the stairs.
I would stay here again though I would ask for a room on the 2nd or 3rd floors knowing what i know about the elevators.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Westin Governor Morris, Morristown. Our modern yet sophisticated "four-plus" star Morristown hotel offers spacious guest rooms & suites, with state-of-the-art amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown Hotel Morristown
- Westin Governor Morris Morristown
- Westin Morristown
- Morristown Westin