I've had a string of bad luck with hotels this year, but the Westin Governor Morris was just about perfect! The Governor Morris is a gracious old-style convention/event hotel built in the early 1960s, with lots of space in the lobby, restaurant and wine bar to sit and chat with family and friends if you are traveling with a large group. Everything has been updated recently in the public areas and rooms in peaceful, relaxing colors that fit with the hotel's original colonial design and the mountain scenery around Morristown. I love Westin's Heavenly Bed and other "heavenly" amenities, as well as the Tazo teas and Starbucks coffees available in our room. Staff members were very patient and helpful, advising us on local attractions and making sure that everyone in our group was assigned a room on the same floor. I do wish that there was a dining option in the hotel that was a little less upscale than the Blue Morel, since the hotel is in a residential area and there aren't any other restaurants in the immediate vicinity, but there is always room service, and there are many great restaurants a few minutes away in Morristown. I will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Westin Governor Morris, Morristown. Our modern yet sophisticated "four-plus" star Morristown hotel offers spacious guest rooms & suites, with state-of-the-art amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown Hotel Morristown
- Westin Governor Morris Morristown
- Westin Morristown
- Morristown Westin