We had a wonderful stay at the Westin Govenor Morris. The beds were the most comfortable beds i have ever slept on. The rooms are updated in a modern style nice size bath rain shower head with hand held wand attachment. This hotel got it right when considering the comfort if their guests. The pool is lovely we felt like we where in our own backyard pool. Not a big huge hotel resorty kinda of pool. The staff is very helpful and courteous. The only thing i would like to see is a place to eat breakfast with family friendly prices. The coffee bar is a nice convenience but $13.48 for 2 small coffees and 2 bagels is a bit high for families in a budget. Again the blue morrel is lovely but $17 for an egg white omelet is expensive. We didn't rent a car so walked the 1.8 miles into morristown green where all shops and restaurants are. The hotel shuttle runs every 30 minutes so you have to plan ahead. Will definitely visit this lovely historic city again again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Westin Governor Morris, Morristown. Our modern yet sophisticated "four-plus" star Morristown hotel offers spacious guest rooms & suites, with state-of-the-art amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown Hotel Morristown
- Westin Governor Morris Morristown
- Westin Morristown
- Morristown Westin