“Wow!”
Review of Cafe Masala

Cafe Masala
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Awarded curry house of the year 2011
London, United Kingdom
“Wow!”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

What can I say!
This place can not do enough for you.
From the moment we walked in the staff were friendly and could not do enough for us.
The decor and the atmosphere is perfect.
They recommended some amazing dishes.
I can honestly say the meal was 5 star and the service was second to none!
Would recommend for any event.

1 Thank victoria b

“Really Great Taste”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We hadn't been to Cafe Masala since it reopened after the fire. We've been put off of some of the other local Indian restaurants after low scores by the food standards agency. However, Cafe Masala scored well, so we decided to give it a try again. I'm so pleased we did. The service was very good and the knowledgeable staff helped with our choice of main course. I had the Flaming Bengali Chicken and my wife had the Hundy Laziz Chicken. Both were really tasty and just the right strength. We will definitely be visiting again soon.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank BigTonySoprano
Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
“Not your standard curry house...”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

We've been coming here for several years, since we moved to the area. The menu is different; they specialise in home-style cooking, so there are lots of dishes on the menu that you don't see in other restaurants. There's many of the usual ones as well if that's what you want. The food is always good - imaginative, well cooked, good portions. They've recently started doing specials on Thursday, something the chef cooks that's not on the menu at all. Tonight I had the special, a slow cooked chicken which was great, best meal I've had here since they re-opened after the fire.
It's been quiet for the last couple of months. Come on, you locals - use it or lose it!!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Kay V
“Mr and Mrs shocras”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Very good food and excellent service I and my whole family enjoyed their staff very friendly its value for money we shall definitely be visit again

London, United Kingdom
“If carlsberg made currys !!!”
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

New to area I called 4 other resturants who refused to deliver and I thank them as it lead me to cafe masala . Our food was delivered before estimated time by a friendly member of staff . The first thing I noticed when dishing up was how fresh the rice was it was light non greasy and perfectly cooked . The ingredients were so fresh and tasty and I can honestly say the best indian take away I have eaten in this country to date . Thank you cafe masala you are a jewel in Stortford and I have now found a resturant to be proud to take my friends to for an ultimate indian dining experience . Well worth breaking my diet for :) I shall return

1 Thank alabamax