A party of 8 of us went for our Christmas Party - overnight stay with meal in the restaurant - we could not fault it from booking through to departure - absolutely superb.
Our rooms were exceptionally comfortable, we then enjoyed pre-dinner drinks in the bar dispensed by professionals and with those all important touches like lime squeezed into the gin and tonic.
We then went into the restaurant, the meal which we pre-ordered was then served and could not be faulted. The Wine Sommelier, Ian was very attentive and kept our glasses topped up.
We then enjoyed the rest of the evening, dancing away to the DJ.
The following morning we had a fantastic, relaxing breakfast before leaving.
well done to all members of management and staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moat House Staffordshire, an independent, family run hotel with four coveted AA stars....a unique and very special place. The luxury Moat House Hotel boasts a canal side location in the picturesque village of Acton Trussell. It extends a warm family welcome which guarantees industry leading professionalism and service. Whether your need is for accommodation, fine dining, a wedding venue or the best in corporate hospitality, our beautiful, historical buildings provide the perfect solution. Close to junction 13 of the M6 and within a short drive of Stafford, The Moat House combines a taste of history with leading-edge facilities and unrivaled service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your The Moat House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Moat House Acton Trussell Hotel Acton Trussell
- Moat Hotel Acton Trussell
- The Moat House Acton Trussell, Staffordshire