I have recently stayed at the moat house and am a very happy customer! Excellent service! It made a lovely weekend away. When we arrived at the hotel we were welcomed and our bags were taken to our room for us, we then found that the room temperature was lovely and warm especially on a very cold day, which made it very cozy. We then had a lovely meal in the restaurant. A wedding was currently happening in the restaurant which we expected to make a lot of noise during the night but to our delight we could not here anything. I can not wait for my next visit to the moat house. Such a lovely place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moat House Staffordshire, an independent, family run hotel with four coveted AA stars....a unique and very special place. The luxury Moat House Hotel boasts a canal side location in the picturesque village of Acton Trussell. It extends a warm family welcome which guarantees industry leading professionalism and service. Whether your need is for accommodation, fine dining, a wedding venue or the best in corporate hospitality, our beautiful, historical buildings provide the perfect solution. Close to junction 13 of the M6 and within a short drive of Stafford, The Moat House combines a taste of history with leading-edge facilities and unrivaled service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Moat House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Moat House Acton Trussell Hotel Acton Trussell
- Moat Hotel Acton Trussell
- The Moat House Acton Trussell, Staffordshire