We stayed for only one night after my son and fiance announced this was where they were to hold their wedding. Well , Mum had to check it out. We even got a peek of the bridal suite which is amazing.
The hotel is lovely and very comfortable. The restaurant is beautiful and the food fine dining standard. We booked a Sunday night with breakfast ( please don't miss the breakfast) as this was a very reasonable price compared to the Friday and Saturday night.
My son and his fiance joined us for a meal on the Sunday evening and we got the best table in the house. The sun was setting and the ambience and views were fabulous.
The breakfast was very nice, the whole atmosphere is very relaxing and the staff excellent.
I am really looking forward to the wedding as the professionalism showed was of a very high standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moat House Staffordshire, an independent, family run hotel with four coveted AA stars....a unique and very special place. The luxury Moat House Hotel boasts a canal side location in the picturesque village of Acton Trussell. It extends a warm family welcome which guarantees industry leading professionalism and service. Whether your need is for accommodation, fine dining, a wedding venue or the best in corporate hospitality, our beautiful, historical buildings provide the perfect solution. Close to junction 13 of the M6 and within a short drive of Stafford, The Moat House combines a taste of history with leading-edge facilities and unrivaled service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your The Moat House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Moat House Acton Trussell Hotel Acton Trussell
- Moat Hotel Acton Trussell
- The Moat House Acton Trussell, Staffordshire