Stayed in the 3 bedroom Forest House with 4 adults and 2 young children. The house was clean, with ample space for all of us, but, at more than $300 per night it was over-priced for a 1960's ranch that didn't even have screens for the windows. Excellent location near Mt. Rainier and nice people. My granddaughter loved catching (and releasing) trout in the pond. However, the place needs updating and breakfast was just OK. We will most likely not return either the bed or the breakfast. It's unfortunate that the facilities and the meals did not match the pleasantness of the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic inn and restaurant located in Ashford, WA. One-mile from Mount Rainier NP. Queen rooms, suites & vacation homes available. Free breakfast and WIFI included in daily rate. Restaurant is seasonaly open( please call to confirm) , reservation is required. Beer & wine list. Moderate prices. Day Spa & Gift shop on-site. Trout feeding activity available on-site. Famous guests to this place include Presidents Theodore Roosevelt & William Taft. Alexander's Lodge is listed in the Washington historic registry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HRS and Booking.com so you can book your Alexander's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander`s Country Inn, Restaurant And Day Spa
- Alexander`s Country Inn, Restaurant & Day Hotel Ashford
- Country Inn Ashford
- Ashford Country Inn