“Creative.”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Creative.”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

It was a bit of a quick stop for us and we looked around to see the place. Some of the sculptures were really good and does deserve a good look in. If you do visit the Mt. Rainier area, try to catch the iron sculptures as well.

Visited May 2013

St. Louis, MO
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Cool place”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We went in Oct 2012. The place was super cool and very interesting but the owners were very standoff-ish. Maybe this is because they have tons of visitors walking on their property but it seems that is the whole purpose of their exhibit. Maybe we just caught them on an off day. Worth stopping by if you are in the Ashford area. Not worth driving miles and miles to see.

Visited October 2012
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Inspiring”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

My boyfriend and I found recycle spirits of iron when our gps took us the long way to mount rainier. We were both amazed by the talent and creativity. We were also grateful to me Dan, who makes the sculptures, because we had told his wife that a hummingbird was stuck in a spider web in the git shop. Dan had rescued it and flagged us down as we were leaving to show us how beautiful the feathers on the hummingbirds are. Both Dan and his wife are wonderful people and we were so happy our gps took us the long way to mount rainier.

Visited June 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The most interesting art exhibit. . .”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Dan Klennert's work is absolutely wonderful. I visit the outdoor gallery several times a year, and can't get enough. You can tour the art in the yard even when the shop is not open. Well worth the visit. I own a resort a few miles from Recycled Spirits of Iron. I love sending my guests to tour the outdoor gallery. http://danielklennert.com/

Visited May 2013