The reason for the low marks is . And ipod charger and Ray Ban sunglasses case in the room after checkout. I called back within hours after leaving and was told they were nowhere to be found and the room was not even reoccupied.
I have stayed in hotels literally hundreds of times. I have never had anything go missing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highly recommended by the AA Hotel Guide 2016, Foxhills in Ottershaw is the ideal getaway. Guests become members for the day, enjoying access to the award-winning healthspa and gym, fitness classes, par three 9 hole Manor golf course, three restaurants and bars including fine-dining in The Manor Restaurant, tennis and squash courts, and more. The ultimate playground, visit the historic Manor House to check in for your stay, before enjoying modern luxurious touches in your bedroom. Foxhills is also available for weddings, parties and conferences, with nine flexible event spaces on offer and complimentary WiFi throughout the resort for visitors and guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Foxhills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Foxhills Hotel Ottershaw
- Foxhills Resort Ottershaw
- Foxhills Surrey/Ottershaw