Foxhills
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Crown Hotel(Chertsey)
View Hotel
Savannah Bed & Breakfast(Virginia Water)
Wheatsheaf Hotel(Virginia Water)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmanor housetennis courtsspa facilitiesmain restaurantgolf clubground coffeeoutdoor poolsummer houseround of golfthe main housesteam roomunderfloor heatingbeautiful groundsgreat facilitieshealth clubjunior suitechanging rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Stayed in a Garden Room for a family wedding. Decor was perfect and the bathroom absolutely amazing. Spa facilities were very good and the surroundings beautiful. Wedding ran smoothly and the food was fantastic. Staff seemed friendly enough (more so the staff on breakfast duty and very helpful porter).

I do have to mention a few negatives, purely because with the cost of the room I feel there should be some attention to detail. Our room was described as coming with iPod docking station and we hunted high and low for it but could not find. Rang reception and they said someone would bring one, so we waited in room for nearly an hour and no one turned up (and one did not appear in the next 48 hours we were there). Beware chairs in Summerhouse restaurant. The bottom part of the seat was very rough and I ended up catching and ruining dress I was wearing on it. Few other ladies also mentioned they had caught tights on their seats. Was disappointed to be charged more for same drink I had at Summerhouse restaurant the night before at the bar at the wedding. Not good considering the amount of money that was being spent already in there!

All in all I would definitely recommend as a lovely wedding venue or a place to chill out.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I stayed here with a large group on business in March for 2 nights. The hotel and grounds are simply stunning, perfectly located about 20mins from LHR. Our group were well catered for and from a business perspective the palce cannot be faulted. I had a room in the courtyard on the 1st floor which overlooked part of the golf course. My bedroom was huge and I wanted for nothing. I cannot recommend Foxhills enough. Special thanks goes to Hannah in Events for her organisational skills and brilliant customer service.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Emily B
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Amazing experience !!

We decided at the last minute to stay at foxhills on Saturday night. This place never seems to let us down. From the friendly helpful faces at reception to the high quality bedrooms and then the wonderful friendly staff across the estate. They always make you feel so welcoming, especially in the main restaurant. The food has always been good, but the levels of service in the restaurant always remains high. It's always so nice being recognised in a restaurant, the restaurant manager even remembered the drinks we ordered the last time we there ! Little touches like these mean so much, we're both in the customer service industry ourselves. ( the night manger doesnt seen to be that friendly ) The buffet seems to be removed from breakfast which is a slight shame for me, however apart from the eggs it was a lovely breakfast in a wonderful room. Thanks to everyone :)

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We stayed with a group of 10 family members in March for a birthday retreat. It was my first visit to Foxhills and I couldn't have been more pleased with the experience! It turned out to be the most gorgeous weekend (70* in March?! Unreal!) and we throughly enjoyed our stay.
The indoor pool was wonderful for the toddler we had along, and the lawn out back overlooking the golf course was great for all of the kids to run around with a soccer ball.
Our room was lovely, one of the recently renovated rooms overlooking the outdoor pool. The decor and bathroom were spectacular, and they provided a small extra bed for our toddler, which was great. Everyone in our group stayed elsewhere around the grounds, some in Lyne House, others in the two level apartments. We were able to visit each one and they were all lovely.
We had breakfast, lunch and dinner at various places around the site and found them all delicious with excellent service. With the large group, we had a set menu for dinner Saturday night. Upon inspection of the main courses, my boyfriend wasn't sold on any of them. A quick call to the kitchen and the chef personally came and helped us select something else that he could enjoy.
Overall, an amazing weekend at an amazing club. Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I visited Foxhills for the first time today with two girlfriends and had a lovely relaxing spa day.The spa building is very modern, good changing facilities, indoor pool, relaxation room and excellent, well equipped gym which two of us used.

I had an Elemis body exfoliation and massage treatment with Emily and she is fantastic with amazing technique - I would highly recommend her.

Very friendly and helpful staff.

Lunch was delicious but we had to get changed and walk over to the restaurant in the main manor house for it - not ideal when you are on a spa day and wandering around in a robe with oil on your hair for the day. The thought of having to get dressed and walk into a formal restaurant for lunch half way through the day is not relaxing!

We saw an outdoor pool which is opened in the summer with a clubhouse attached - maybe lunch could be held in there for spa day guests?

All in all £102 for the day including a fab treatment was good value and I would definitely come here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends