I have been to Foxhills spa a few times now and a regular spa goer all over the world. The thing i like most about Foxhills it is really is a full spa with all of the facilities. On arrival you get a robe, slippers and locker and depending on what treatment or package you book you can use the in door pool, indoor hot tub, indoor steam room, outdoor hot tub and out door sauna + full gym which are all very good and usually not too over crowded with loads of hotels guests. The treatment rooms are lovely and professional. Make sure when booking your treatment that you do classify exactly what you want and how long the treatments are for. I have found that to make this a good spa experience make sure you get a good therapist to do your treatment as that can make or break you day and in the past i had had some junior therapists there where the treatments where usually 5-10mins short as well. So on my last trip to Foxhills i asked for an experience therapist and had a 85 min full body deep tissue massage which was good. Be specific with areas you do or don't want touched as you will enjoy the experience more. (always double check your appointment time or give them your email to send confirmation too, as I have had my treatment time double booked once).
Following the treatment you are put in the relaxation room with teas and fruit which is nice. There is also a restaurant where you can have a meal following your treatments or if you choose a package that includes this.
Overall i like Foxhills and will go back there as i think it offers a real 'day spa' experience and full treatment list of everything you could think. Lovely grounds and surrounding that you can also play golf at and stay in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highly recommended by the AA Hotel Guide 2016, Foxhills in Ottershaw is the ideal getaway. Guests become members for the day, enjoying access to the award-winning healthspa and gym, fitness classes, par three 9 hole Manor golf course, three restaurants and bars including fine-dining in The Manor Restaurant, tennis and squash courts, and more. The ultimate playground, visit the historic Manor House to check in for your stay, before enjoying modern luxurious touches in your bedroom. Foxhills is also available for weddings, parties and conferences, with nine flexible event spaces on offer and complimentary WiFi throughout the resort for visitors and guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and LateRooms so you can book your Foxhills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Foxhills Hotel Ottershaw
- Foxhills Resort Ottershaw
- Foxhills Surrey/Ottershaw