My husband & I stayed at the Foxhills Hotel & Spa at the weekend. This was our first time visiting this hotel. We had a lovely relaxing weekend, after a very stressful week. When we arrived we were told our room wouldn't be ready until 2pm. I asked to be informed if it could be ready sooner.?No sooner had we sat in the lounge for a coffee, when we were told our room was ready!! We were delighted!! We had a beautiful room ( No. 5). Lovely decor,Lovely bathroom,very clean,comfortable room, nice and airy!! We had a lovely lunch. My husband requested the same table for dinner as it had a lovely view. We went to the spa, both of us had treatments, which we really enjoyed. The spa team spent time talking to us, we came out feeling very relaxed! We had a very enjoyable dinner that evening, at the table we requested, the food was very good and a very good standard. We met the Restaurant Manager in the evening at the bar (Alex) he made us feel very welcome, he treated us to a drink after dinner, which we much appreciated! Alex welcomed us for breakfast and made sure we had our favourite table!! I cannot praise this hotel enough. The restaurant & bar staff made us feel so welcome. We have stayed at many spa/hotels in Surrey / East Sussex and I have to say this was the best!! We couldn't fault the service and thats coming from a very fussy couple!! Thank You again to Foxhills!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highly recommended by the AA Hotel Guide 2016, Foxhills in Ottershaw is the ideal getaway. Guests become members for the day, enjoying access to the award-winning healthspa and gym, fitness classes, par three 9 hole Manor golf course, three restaurants and bars including fine-dining in The Manor Restaurant, tennis and squash courts, and more. The ultimate playground, visit the historic Manor House to check in for your stay, before enjoying modern luxurious touches in your bedroom. Foxhills is also available for weddings, parties and conferences, with nine flexible event spaces on offer and complimentary WiFi throughout the resort for visitors and guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Foxhills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Foxhills Hotel Ottershaw
- Foxhills Resort Ottershaw
- Foxhills Surrey/Ottershaw